SmartCrawl Pro Features
Ranking higher on Google requires a team effort. Here are the SmartCrawl features working together to help you perform better on Google
- SEO Checkups & ReportsOptimize your sites for search engines and social media with built-in SEO checkups and integrated Google Lighthouse audit.
- Titles & Meta DescriptionsTake advantage of 40+ macros and customize how your meta titles and meta descriptions display on search pages.
- Leverage Social MediaCustomize the look of your social posts with OpenGraph. Connect your social profiles so search engines give you credit when your content is shared.
- Automatic Sitemap UpdateAutomatically update your sitemap and submit to search engines when you publish new pages, posts, post types, or taxonomies.
- Site Scans & ReportsCrawl your site to check the status of your sitemap and to identify URL issues that may reduce your ability to rank in search engines.
- Full Schema SupportSmartCrawl has full support for default schema types and makes it easy for you to let search engines know what your data means, not just what it says.
- In-Depth Content AnalysisSmartCrawl’s SEO and readability analysis helps to give your content the best chance of ranking highly, as well as being easy for the average person to read.
- Automatic LinkingConfigure SmartCrawl to automatically link certain keywords to a page on your blog, or even a whole new site altogether.
- Easy 301 RedirectsWant to keep traffic flowing to an updated page? Automatically redirect traffic from one URL to another with SmartCrawl’s URL redirection tool.
- Quick Import/ExportAlready established your ideal SEO setup? Quickly import or export your custom SmartCrawl SEO settings.
- Integrate With MozSee how your site stacks up against the competition. Easily connect your Moz reports and comparison analysis – including rank and links.
- Schema Types BuilderAdd and customize the properties of schema markup types including: Article, Web Page, Rating and Review, Products, Local Business, and more.