FileBird Nulled 3.5 changelog
'- Added: FileBird Gallery block for Gutenberg - Fixed: Error of updating media image size in unsaved post - Fixed: Menu CSS - Fixed: Remove trigger which conflicts with Divi builder - Fixed: Conflict with Gridd Theme - Fixed: Small bugs
Download FileBird Nulled and Create and manage folders for your WordPress media library
Developing a site means that you’ll be adding tons of new media files such as images, videos, audios, PDF, txt, docx, .etc into your site database day by day.
In the default WordPress media database, you are not able to arrange files in a logical manner and you wish you could do that like what you do with your files in your own computer, right?
Media Folders Manager for WordPress was born to give you the ability to easily manage and arrange thousands of images, audios, videos, and other files in your media library.
Features of FileBird WordPress Media Library Folders Nulled
- FRIENDLY USER INTERFACE : Drag and drop to upload/move files into folders. Drag and drop to rearrange folders.
- SMART CONTEXT MENU : Right click your mouse to quickly create, rename or delete folders like what you do on your computer.
- FULL CONTROL IN ONE TOOLBAR : The toolbar on the left allows you control all of your folders/ files. You can create, rearrange, rename or delete folders.
- UNLIMITED FOLDERS/ SUBFOLDERS : You can create unlimited folders/subfolders for all your media files.
- 3RD PARTY COMPATIBILITY : This plugin is compatible with most of themes, plugins, and builders. (WooCommerce, WPML, Elementor, Visual Composer, WPBakery Page Builder, Divi Builder, Beaver Builder, etc.)