For complete form management solution, quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
eForm – WordPress Form Builder
eForm (Previously FSQM Pro) is an advanced and flexible form builder that can be integrated into your existing WordPress site. This is a complete form management solution, for quizzes, surveys, data collection, payment / cost estimation and user feedback of all kinds.
With the quick and easy drag and drop form builder, you can build unlimited forms and manage them from your admin dashboard. All submissions are stored in your eForm database, so you can view, track, analyze and act on the data you have captured. A user portal also allows registered users to review and track their submissions.
We have integrated eForm with the best in class e-mail newsletter providers and payment services, for even greater flexibility and security.
The mathematical tools will help you estimate cost and finalize payments. For quizzes you have a separate scoring system, so collect payment before you calculate and show the scoring certificate to users.
This robust and comprehensive form builder is the perfect combination of style and functionality: packed with all the elements you need, while clean and elegant to use.
- New: Live Form Builder.
- New: Traditional Form Element Theme (Boxy).
- New: System and custom font support.
- New: Global element alignment override.
- New: Offline Payment Gateway.
- New: MailWizz Integration.
- New: Stripe Subscription payment forms
- New: Estimation Slider interface for payment forms
- New: Input masking on freetype form elements
- New: Authorize.net payment integration
- New: Interactive form elements support for piping element values into labels
- New: Auto Update Functionality
- New: Pricing Table Form Element
- New: Automatic score for feedback elements
- New: OpenGraph & Twitter metadata in standalone form pages
- New: Option to change color of summary table icons
- New: Row index for checkbox, radio and thumnail numeric values in math element
- New: Introduced 38+ Material Inspired Form Themes.
- New: Introduced refreshed admin interface, better form builder and a theme customizer.
- New: Defaults, URL, User Meta data & Post Meta data for form elements.
- New: Payment Integration with PayPal and Stripe
- New: Enormail & MailetLite Integration.
- New: jSignature element with anti-aliased output.
- New: Readonly state for form elements.
- New: Repeatable Fields.
- New: Appearance option for thumbnail select.
- New: Custom URL Submission feature.
- New: WooCommerce Integration.
- New: WordPress Core Integration – Login, Register & Guest Post.
- New: Form & User Statistics Shortcodes.
- New: 6 new elements – Thumbnail Picker, Smiley Rating, Like Dislike, Matrix Feedback, Matrix Dropdown, GPS Location Picker
- New: Introduced Leaderboard functionality.
- New: Introduced more form submission limitation options including opening date, expiration date, submission interval etc.
- New: Introduced Stopwatch to record form submission time
- New: Raw score-based redirection and ranking
- Huge improvement for Reports & Analysis.
- Made Google Charts responsive
- Sendy.co and MyMail integration
- Auto Save on user’s browser
- Pop-up forms with custom dialog buttons
- Reset forms with an optional button
- Conditional logic for containers (tabs, pages etc)
- Third party integration for Mailchimp, Aweber, Get Response and Campaign Monitor
- Quiz timer with automatic submission (overall and page specific time limit)
- Mathematical evaluator element to calculate complex formula from user input
- Categorizable form with filtering option
- Conditional logic on submit button
- Social networking share option at success message, e-mail and trackback
- Beautiful and responsive email template with added customization options
- Customization of summary table on trackback
- Customization of trackback page to show/hide summary table, full submission and trends
- LaTeX support on labels and options (via jetpack plugin)
- Score attributes to rating elements with multiplier
- Score attributes to slider and range elements with multiplier and custom formula
- Total Submission limit per form with custom error message
- Option to disable scroll to tab/page top along with offset
- Anonymous submission to disable logging IP Address and User account
- Override-able minimum, maximum and step values for grading and spinner options